Private childbirth education Class
9 hours | $175*
This class can be split up over several days or done all at once, based on schedule availability and preference. In your home or a mutually chosen location, we’ll discuss the following topics and much more:
- The anatomy of labor and birth
- The three stages of labor
- Creating a list of birth preferences
- Non-medical and medical pain relief options
prenatal breastfeeding class
3 hours | $75*
In your home or a mutually chosen location, we'll go over the things you need to know to help get your breastfeeding journey off to a great start. We'll cover topics such as:
- The science behind breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding positions
- Pumping, storing and bottle-feeding
It is common to have a lot of questions once your baby is here and I would love to support you!
- Initial visit - up to 2 hours | $65.
- Follow up visits - 1 hour each | $40
3 hour minimum | $30* per hour
First time mamas or seasoned mamas, we all need a little help transitioning to life with a newborn in the home. As a Postpartum & Infant Care Doula I come in and take care of your life so that you don't have to! The goal is for you to rest, heal and bond with your baby as much as possible. I can assist with things such as:
- Light housework like doing the dishes or the laundry, running errands, meal planning and preparation, etc. You know, all the relatively unimportant things that feel. so. important. when you're not able to get them done yourself!
- Showing you how to swaddle, how to help with gassiness, give Baby his/her first bath, help you sort through the new gear you've received and more.
- Spend time with older siblings to help maintain as much normalcy for them as possible while you adjust to caring for the new baby.
*If you are 30+ miles from me, there will be an additional fuel and milage fee.